top of page
Search
  • transportwq

AA members thoughts on congestion charging


The AA have surveyed their Auckland members to get up to date views on the proposed congestion charging for the City. There was a high proportion of older age group respondents with 18-34 years old being under represented. Only 14% who responded liked the idea. Interestingly around half (53%) of city centre commuters indicated none of their trips are discretionary. This suggests the remaining (47%) could change the time or mode of at least some of their trips. Greater Auckland took a closer look at the findings you can read that here.



bottom of page